If you like my work and want to support me, or are interested in information about my upcoming projects or updates to my models, visit: https://ko-fi.com/devildonia.
Release 8.1 HQ
Test, share, give it a lot of love, fill this wall with incredible images and above all... Have as much fun as I had improving this checkpoint day after day.
See ya in the last update...
Release 7.1 HQ
I'm currently immersed in training Realism from HaDeS SDXL v1.0, so I don't know how many more updates are left to the SD 1.5 model. Probably one or two more, so here's version 7.1 HQ. Why 7.1 and not simply 7.0? The reason is that since version 6, there is a full 5GB model that I currently use to train some of my LoRa. The x.1 versions are pruned versions.
1. The same recommendations as the previous version, this being a direct evolution of Realism from HaDeS 6.1 HQ. Turn off face restoration. Simple or elaborate phrases or prompts. Even easier to use than the previous version with even better results.
2. Recommended configuration to get the most out of it? There is no single configuration that is best. But I share some that I personally like the most and that usually give me very good results:
Sampling Steps: Around 30
Sampling methods: UniPC, DPM++ 2M SDE Karras
Hiers.fix Upscaler: 4x_fatal_Anime_500000_G, 4x-UltraSharp, R-ESRGAN 4x+
Hires steps: It depends, depending on the desired result and the complexity of the image.
Denoising Strength: Between 0.35-0.45
CFG Scale: 7-7.5
3. I hope you enjoy this release and please review and share your creations and feedbacks. Give it a like if you have fun creating images with it and see you next update.
Release 6.1 HQ
Following the evolution of Realism from HaDeS, the logical step was to touch hyperrealism, and the result of this update suggests great potential for the future. Also, if this checkpoint continues to receive love in the form of positive feedback, there will soon be a SDXL version.
1. turn off face restoration
2. write your best prompts, it doesn't matter if they are simple phrases or elaborate prompts, this update makes everything much simpler, and practically everything will give you good results.
3. Any recommendation? Well, I think that to get the best out of a checkpoint, each person must use their own tricks, but if you don't know where to start you can take a look at the prompts in my sample images if they help you. Feel free to use and modify them as you wish.
4. I hope you enjoy this release and share your creations. Give it a like if you have fun creating images with it and see you soon
After the 4.5 ReDuX, here comes the 5.0. This release is more refined and precise and if the 4.5 was easy to use, this one is even more so. Write prompts naturally and you will achieve great results.
Update 4.5 ReDuX
This update changes the rules of the game. Write a prompt with a simple or complex description without separations or commas. The model has been refined to the point of being very flexible in all (or almost all) styles. I hope you share all your creations so we can continue improving the model.
The main idea was to mix to get a model to be able to try and dress all my LoRa. As for that, I think the result is more than satisfactory.