Following the cool new releases of my pal Dervlex I put my hands at work some days ago to bring you somethig a bit different (you know I like to experiment here and there, right?). Welcome to the Concept Art Generator series and this time featuring "Alien Spaceships". If you like these type of LORA's probably I will be doing more of those. I find them quite creative.
How to use it?
- This Lora works even at values of 1. Recommended ones 0.8-1 but you can go also lower, just think on your checkpoint when generating your spaceships.
- As several of my LORAs (and as my trademark) the LORA has two activations, one without token and with it. This is cause the tagging done in the training and the retrainings.
- Useful words: flying, over, etc. If you have problems making the ships fly use token (if you're not using it yet). Again, refer to the examples provided.
- Recommended sizes: anyone that is more wider than height will work as typical spaceships, if you do more vertical, well... you get more "long" vertical spaceships. Easy.
- Token is "sp4c3sh1p" and you can use it as stylish for spaceships or just as a general term, refer to the example images for some more info.
CAUTION. This LORA is NOT a material LORA as some of my pal Dervlex, Konyconi, etc. it won't react good creating other things that are not spaceships cause how was it trained and tagged. You've been warned ^^.
CAUTION. This LORA won't create normal spaceships, it's aiming on intended to create alien ships and different shape space ships but not typical ones. That's why it was created ^^. Thanks
I wrote an article here and it's like my finetunning diary for the ones interested with releases upcoming, trainings done, exclusive patreon models previews, personal thoughts, etc. So if you want to see what I'm planning or what I'm into, feel free to take a look.
Enjoy it and feel free to support me and my pal at our Patreon:
Thanks a lot!