💚 for Updates - I would love to see your reviews and images of this model, feel free to post them below!
ℹ Note - the pruned file option for v2 includes a VAE file baked in
💡 Version 2 - new intermediary version, see version notes 👍
(v1 notes) Some of the preview images of this model were accidently posted with another model file due to a webUI bug that used the wrong model while testing. Due to that I decided to use this page and post this early version for the time being to correct that mistake. I do have other variations of this model as well that I plan to post once sorted and finalized.
A versatile anime style model blended with a wave of semi-realistic tones through detailing, lighting, textures, and other aspects of the composition. Great with portraits, scenery/landscapes, and more!
This model currently has a somewhat rich 'heavier' style regarding some aspects and lighting details that I don't care for as much fully which feels a bit overbearing sometimes. Though with that said, there are also some very creative aspects you may find enjoyable for this model.
I have limited testing with this model, however this one seems fairly easy to use. Use what works best for you - take a look at the preview and gallery images for some configuration examples. Based on the testing I have done, you may want to start simple with light/moderate values to avoid any overbearing styling and go from there. This includes cfg scale, denoising strength, etc. Choose whichever sampler(s) works best.
~18-28 steps, ~6.5-8 scale, ~0.3-0.5 hires fix denoising, clip skip 1 or 2, is a good starting point
Use whichever vae you find best. Linked in the files section are vae-ft-ema-560000-ema vae (v1) and vae-ft-mse-840000-ema (v2+).
📝adetailer can be a great way to fix/add detail to characters that are at a mid to long distance, and would otherwise have issues with accurate details. This tool can be utilized in a number of different ways. However, I don't recommend using adetailer all the time. I have had results either be enhanced/corrected or be altered away from a good result.
Note: this version/model is not finetuned to maximum detail accuracy.
This model(s) may output NSFW content unintentionally depending on parameters used. Make sure you tailor your prompts accordingly. For example "nsfw" in the negative prompt.
The purpose of sharing this model is not to showcase obscene material in a public forum. The use of this learning model is entirely at the discretion of the user, and they have the freedom to choose whether or not to create SFW or NSFW content. The decision of whether to engage with SFW or NSFW content lies with the user and their own personal preferences. The AI model(s) do not contain explicit visual content that can be accessed easily.
Example Images used
vae-ft-ema-560000-ema vae (v1), vae-ft-mse-840000-ema (v2+)
4x-UltraSharp or R-ESRGAN 4x+ Anime6B upscalers
hires fix w/ some upscaled again using SD upscale and/or minor edit
the use old karras scheduler signmas (0.1 to 10) compatibility setting
any LoRa use should be listed in the image metadata
bad_v2 negative embedding renamed should be the same as bad_prompt_version2
Some preview images from v2 used adetailer
*Negative embeddings are optional
This model used the following resources - all of these are great stand-alone, props to each creator.
📝 Detailed recipes may go up on a Hugging Face page in the future.
License & Use
This model is open access and available to all, with a CreativeML OpenRAIL-M license further specifying rights and usage.
1. You can't use the model to deliberately produce nor share illegal or harmful outputs or content.
2. The authors claims no rights on the outputs you generate, you are free to use them and are accountable for their use which must not go against the provisions set in the license.
3. You may re-distribute the weights. If you do, please be aware you have to include the same use restrictions as the ones in the license and share a copy of the modified CreativeML OpenRAIL-M to all your users (please read the license entirely and carefully).
Please read the full license here Stable Diffusion
You agree not to use the Model or Derivatives of the Model:
- In any way that violates any applicable national, federal, state, local or international law or regulation
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way
- To generate or disseminate verifiably false information and/or content with the purpose of harming others
- To generate or disseminate personal identifiable information that can be used to harm an individual
- To defame, disparage or otherwise harass others
- For fully automated decision making that adversely impacts an individual’s legal rights or otherwise creates or modifies a binding, enforceable obligation
- For any use intended to or which has the effect of discriminating against or harming individuals or groups based on online or offline social behavior or known or predicted personal or personality characteristics
- To exploit any of the vulnerabilities of a specific group of persons based on their age, social, physical or mental characteristics, in order to materially distort the behavior of a person pertaining to that group in a manner that causes or is likely to cause that person or another person physical or psychological harm
- For any use intended to or which has the effect of discriminating against individuals or groups based on legally protected characteristics or categories
- To provide medical advice and medical results interpretation
- To generate or disseminate information for the purpose to be used for administration of justice, law enforcement, immigration or asylum processes, such as predicting an individual will commit fraud/crime commitment (e.g. by text profiling, drawing causal relationships between assertions made in documents, indiscriminate and arbitrarily-targeted use).
- You are solely responsible for any legal liability resulting from unethical use of this model(s)
- If you use any of these models for merging, please state what steps you took to do so and clearly indicate where modifications have been made.
If you see any conflicts or corrections to be made, please let me know.