Please consider joining my Patreon! Advanced SD, and other Generative AI tutorials, guides, and tips, from a female content creator (me!) patreon.com/theally - it's popular! Over 200 Patrons are trusting me to explain how things work!
Note: The prompt metadata on Civitai is broken due to using the Dynamic Prompt extension for WebUI. It includes my positive in the negative prompt. Careful :)
Mix IV - What!?
This is the current pinnacle of my merging "career"; a noise-offset enabled, realism-focused merge.
We started with TheAlly's Mix - SD1.4 + Waifu 1.3 + NovelAI. Hundreds of test mixes, and three release mixes later, we've arrived at the Holy Grail of TheAlly's Mix Merges (until version V).
This mix contains 75% TheAlly's Mix III, with the other 25% being a huge, crazy, block-merge mashup of realistic-focused models such as the excellent;
Uber Realistic Porn Merge (URPM) v1.1
Realistic Vision V2.0
I tried my best to fix hands using some of the common block-merge hand-repair techniques, editing the IN00, IN01, IN02 blocks, and they've turned out not bad, have seen worse, still not great.
What's it good at?
Everything! Wild results. Awesome portraits. Check out the example prompts and try them for yourself. I will say, if you want the best from it, you're going to have to work at your prompts.
Recreating my sample images?!
Some of my sample images are created with ControlNet, to get poses and compositions from my previous generations - you'll never be able to reproduce those. Others, it's possible, but some do use Patron exclusive embeddings. The sample images are meant to show what's possible with a model. Use your imagination! I do have a tutorial on Patreon on recreating my images, the common settings I use, etc.